Friday 26 July 2013

The Kiera Hudson Series


“Vampire Shift will leave you on the edge of your seat, gripping your Kindle.” Paranormal Wasteland Book Reviews

“I recently read an article about Tim O'Rourke and how his books are said to rival Stephanie Meyer's work. The cover alone drew me in and after I began reading, I simply couldn't put the book down.” Abibliophobic Book Reviews

“O'Rourke weaves together a story of horror and romance in this first book of the series, and I cannot wait for the sequel to release. I highly recommend this novel to all readers, both young and old alike. Five stars to this magnificent novel.” Abookvaction Book Reviews

“The entire time while reading this I had goosebumps all over and many times nearly jumped out of my seat with fright. This book is not for the faint of heart I can assure you. Horror fans be warned, you will love this!” Books4Tomorrow Books Reviews

When 20-year-old police recruit Kiera Hudson is posted to the remote town of The Ragged Cove, her life is changed forever. Investigating a series of horrific murders, grave desecrations, and missing persons, Kiera uses her unique ability of seeing, and soon realizes her own life is in danger. When Kiera falls for police officer Luke Bishop, not only are her mind and heart opened to a terrifyingly new world, she comes to suspect that Luke might be involved in the killings. In a race against time to unearth the truth, Kiera must discover the identity of who – or what – is behind the gruesome deaths on her Vampire Shift.

“Vampire Shift” is Book One of The Kiera Hudson Series One.

3 comments:

  1. I just finished the First Kiera Hudson Series and I can't begin to express my enjoyment of this first series and have great expectations of the second one. I love your writing Tim! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm really glad you enjoyed the first Kiera Hudson series so much. I hope you enjoy series two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please let the other series be free on google play. I badly wanted to read that.😭😭😭

      Delete